This section shows you advanced Oracle SQL techniques including views, indexes, synonyms, and sequences.
Section 1. Views
- Creating a view – create a new view.
- Drop a view – drop a view from the database.
- Updatable views – create updatable views.
- Inline views – discuss inline views.
- With Check Option– ensure consistency of views.
Section 2. Indexes
- Creating a new index – create a new index.
- Removing an index – drop an index.
- Unique index – enforce the uniqueness of values one or more columns.
- Function-based index – boost the performance of the queries that include expressions.
- Bitmap index – leverage the bitmap index for a column that has a few distinct values.
Section 3. Synonyms
Section 4. Sequences
- Create Sequence– create a new sequence object.
- Alter Sequence – modify the attributes and behaviors of a sequence.
- Drop Sequence – drop a sequence.